How To Reduce Wrinkles On The Face Naturally?
From finding an anti-wrinkle face mask to a cream that reduces hyperpigmentation, there has been a constant buzz going around for finding perfect products that effectively battle the signs of aging. Aging is a natural process that tends to fasten itself in the present environmental conditions we are living in. One such sign of aging is wrinkle formation. First of all, what are wrinkles? Wrinkles are creases and lines that are formed on the skin. Various reasons lead to the production of wrinkles.
It indeed said, "Prevention is better than cure", so before knowing how to treat wrinkles, let us first understand what causes wrinkles and how we can lessen the chances of their formation. The causes of wrinkle formation are listed below:
• Age: Age is the most prominent factor in causing wrinkles. With age, the skin tends to lose its elasticity and firmness. The production of natural oils decreases with age, and it dries out the skin. This drying out of the skin leads to the appearance of wrinkles.
• Smoking: The people who smoke age faster than average persons of their same age. Smoking affects the level of collagen hence giving birth to wrinkles and other skin-related issues.
• UV Radiations: Exposure to UV radiations fastens the process of aging. We all are acquainted with the issues that originate from UV radiations, and wrinkles are among them. The harmful UV radiations break the connecting tissues of our skin, due to which the skin cells lose their strengths and become fragile. Hence the appearance of wrinkles.
An effortless way to reduce the chance of wrinkles is to put on sunscreen every time we step out and moisturize the skin. Nevertheless, we know it's not enough. It's essential to introduce some treatments like Anti-wrinkle face masks, serums, etc., in our skincare regime. We have shortlisted two face packs for wrinkles that you should definitely make a part of your skincare ritual.
Let us move on to see which masks are those and why they are useful.
1. Pink Clay Face Mask- An excellent Pink Clay Face Mask by The Beauty Sailor is an Anti-Wrinkle Face Mask that carries the goodness of pink clay natural oils and other plant-derived elements. It delays the various other signs of aging and is very effective in reducing fine lines and wrinkles. The presence of vitamin E and C in the pack rejuvenates your skin and lightens the dark spots. The religious use of this mask helps reduce wrinkles, fade fine lines. It increases the elasticity and radiance of the skin. The ingredients used are natural, and they make the skin marvelously soft by removing dead skin cells and other impurities. Since we know UV radiations and free radical damage is one of the dominant reason for productions of wrinkles there are present in this mask vitamin E and C, that are high in antioxidants, hence strengthening them against harmful UV radiations. They also enhance the firmness of the skin.
Fun Fact- Clay masks were a part of the skincare regime of Queen Cleopatra, and who doesn't know about her beauty?
2. The Beauty Sailor- Chocolate Face Mask/Pack for Wrinkles- Chocolate has been curbing our hunger cravings since forever. Now let us tell you it's not limited to your hunger cravings only. The Beauty Sailor, a Chocolate face mask, is a mask that hears the unheard desires of your skin. It feeds love and nourishment of caramel and caffeine to the thirsty skin. The texture of the pack is just so smooth, due to which the mask slips on your skin and almost feels effortless. We know one of the reasons skin gets wrinkles is if it's not appropriately moisturized. The face pack treats chapped, flaky skin and converts it into hydrated, softened, and clear skin. The caramel present in this face mask hydrates by deeply penetrating the skin cells leaving them more rejuvenated. Caffeine, also an essential ingredient of this mask, is famous for its anti-aging qualities. We are now talking about the star ingredient- Chocolate. The application of a chocolate mask on the skin enhances the elasticity of the skin. This enhanced elasticity is the key to wrinkle-free skin.
If you wonder whether to use this mask ONLY if you have started to have wrinkles, then the answer is a big NO. If you have wrinkles, the mask will help treat them, and if you don't have wrinkles, the mask will halt their production.
We hope this will be of great help to you.
Come and sail in the ocean of luxury beauty with The Beauty Sailor.